Sunday, November 18, 2018

Blog #9: The End

It's almost here! The end of a long semester. Before I started college, I really had no idea what I was getting myself into. I didn't know if it was going to be too much. I think that's what I was afraid of, I wanted to still live life. Surprisingly I was able to do my everyday things even while attending college. I was able to balance work and time with family. I am going to give you some tips for next semester to help you stay connected with friends and family even if you're in college.

Tip #1: Make sure you do the homework right away! If you complete the homework before it's due, you'll be able to make time for friends and family.

Tip #2: Do not go out until you know your homework is done. If you're out having fun, but have not completed assignments that are due the next day, you won't have fun. You'll be too busy thinking about all the homework that you let pile up.

Tip #3: Plan! If you buy a planner and set times and days where you'll do homework, you'll be more likely to complete it.

Tip #4: Do not leave things for last minute. This will only make you stress more. We do not want that.


Being able to balance everything, made me realize that I can do well in college. I don't really fear the future. Here are 99 more tips (99 Tips ) . I think I am going to get through college fine if I continue to follow these tips. 

Thank you for reading, How to Succeed in College
                          Yulleisi Rojas

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you've found a system that has helped you find this balance this semester.

    ReplyDelete