Sunday, September 16, 2018

Blog #1 : What are blogs?

Before reading about blogs and making my own, I had no clue what they were. They're actually fun to read and to find out other's lives is interesting. 

 Here is a solid definition of a blog 
  1. 1.
    a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style.


I read about 6 blogs. Most of them were interesting in their own way. There are 3 that I focused on. 

What̢۪s the One Skill that Separates Well-Paid Freelance Writers from Those Who Struggle?

I enjoyed scrolling through and reading this blog. This blog talks about how to be a better writer. It gives advice and tips to be better. For example she encourages to get to know your topic more everyday. I like this blog because it helps me make my blog better when I am writing about what ever topic I'm going to talk about. 


2. The Importance of Saving
This blog was another one I liked to read and look at. This blog gives excellent information about saving. The way the blog gives us the information makes you realize you can relate. It describes scenarios where you go, oh yeah this is me, this is a real life experience. It also gives you a goal, then it provides steps on how to reach that goal. The set up is very easy, not confusing at all. It can help me with my blog because it gives a good idea of how to organize my blog. 

 Although the set up of this blog is pretty and colorful, it does not catch my attention because of it's topic. I wouldn't say it was torture reading the blog, but I did not enjoy it. She is talking about furniture, which I probably won't be buying for a few years. But she does provide information on where to find the furniture she is using. She also talks about to the places she has moved to, they are interesting but her wording makes it boring in a way. I am not the correct reader for her blog in other words. 

 Blogs are fun to read! I enjoyed fishing through blogs finding ones the intrigue me. For today I am done.
                  Signing off, 
                                Yulleisi Rojas 

1 comment:

  1. Good structure and organization in this post. Continue to push yourself to dig deeper and make connections when discussing these different blogs in addition to summarizing the content that they cover.

    ReplyDelete