Monday, September 10, 2018

Introduction

Hello! My name is Yulleisi Rojas! I’ve lived in Arizona my entire life, although it is extremely hot here, I love it! I’m 18 years old, but I have the mentality of a 6 year old. I have 2 brothers, one is Junior, the other is Nathan. Junior is 16, and he can’t stand me. On the other hand, Nathan adores me just like I adore him. Nathan is 3 years old, but he is a smart little kid.
                                                      
                                                             Look at my little boy!
                                                  



                                         Here's a rare picture of Junior having his arm around me

On my free time I enjoy spending time with Nathan and my friends. The funny thing is, Nathan is already friends with my friends. I also enjoy drawing when I’m on my own. Drawing helps me relax during a stressful moment. Here is a video on painting, I tried to paint but did not succeed, hopefully you can. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh5p5f5_-7A 

My ultimate goal in life is to find happiness by helping others. Yes it's a bit cheesy, but ever since I was small it has been my dream to help others out. That is why I want to be a teacher, I want to teach young adults something that they will find useful in their life. I believe by being a teacher I can make a difference. 

                                                 Signing off,
                                                              Yulleisi Rojas 

2 comments:

  1. Your son is very cute. I hope that you reach your goal of being a teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good start. As you continue to develop your blogs, link your URL directly to the words where you reference the video (in this case) so that it's built into the text of your post.

    ReplyDelete